SONA TOWER - New Head Office Building
FFC Sona Tower, a unique state of the art high rise building is operational now. Besides its constructional supremacy, the building is equipped with latest cutting edge technologies, modern furnishings & ergonomic interior. Constructed at 156-The Mall, the building stands out prominently in its surroundings and is a symbol of modern construction in the area for the times to come.
Total area of the plot is 18.6 Kanals whereas total covered area of the building is 311,494 sq ft. The building has multiple basements and 12 storey's on tower side and 8 storey's on podium side.
The FFC Head Office community has moved into its new Head Office in July 2012. The new building provides quality working environment and enhances efficiency to new levels.
Salient Features of SONA Tower
- Centrally air-conditioned building through dual fired absorption chillers.Common facilities
- 3 MW electric power supply from IESCO and standby diesel generators.
- Intelligent fire detection and protection system
- Card access system and CCTV security surveillance
- Public address and VOIP system
- Building management system for central monitoring and control of services.
- 5 high speed elevators + 1 capsule lift.
(1) Multipurpose Hall
(2) Medical Center
(3) Training Institute
(4) Executive and Staff Dining Areas
(5) Conference and Meeting Rooms